The Ultimate To Do List to Launch a Successful eCommerce Website
Shoppers are increasingly looking to purchase online than in-store for an easier customer experience. But building a successful eCommerce website takes time and planning.
Here are a few guidelines for launching a successful eCommerce website:
Make an Impression
When a viewer visits your site they clearly intend to buy something, so design your landing page with a simple and attractive format and give them a reason to look on. The landing page they view must make an interesting influence on them to make a list of items they would want to buy.
Some useful tweaks that you could make on your landing page are:
- Organise your store with categories. Well-organized categories and good search filters make it easy for the customer to find the products they are looking for.
- Links for special discounts or promotions.
- Include Call to Actions to make a definite sale.
- Make your eCommerce website more mobile friendly.
- Optimize your product images for better search rankings.
- Direct links to best-selling products.
For a successful eCommerce web design, it must revolve around the needs of the customer and hence it must give significance to the customer. Include account login and creation tabs on the landing page for an easy detection of the pattern of purchase. The user experience must be vital when designing the checkout and wish list.
Some valuable additions to a better user experience:
- Secure your eCommerce website from malware, credit card, and online payment frauds. Implement HTTPS and a valid SSL certificate.
- Create the wish list and check out options clearly visible.
- Accept all major credit, debit cards, and