What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can be described in a variety of ways, depending on one’s goals. For some, it is a strategy for identifying, understanding, managing, and catering to their prospects’ and current customers’ business demands while for others, it is an approach that is used to manage customers in an efficient and effective manner. No matter the way you look at it, a CRM system can help a business strengthen and build long-term relationships with its customers in each of these ways.
Benefits of using a CRM systems
An excellent CRM system should be multi-faceted and offer a variety of services
Customer Data Access Without Interruptions – We recognise that timely responses and rapid solutions go a long way towards establishing a long-term relationship. As a result, your clients’ data is safely saved on a cloud-based platform, and your staff may communicate with them in real time from anywhere.
Bring inter-departmental Coordination – Another benefit of storing data on the cloud is that it may be shared across teams. You can create customer-centric tasks and assign them to the appropriate team members. This ensures that each salesperson has a defined job and clear objectives, that no one is left out or assigned the same set of chores, and that no sales opportunity is overlooked.
Streamline Different Processes – CRM has a wide range of capabilities that can help the sales team close more deals, assist the marketing team in acquiring more leads, and make it easier for support teams to handle tickets more quickly; all concurrently.
Proactively Participate in Customers’ Journey – CRM will assist you in setting milestones and reminding you of critical customer events. You can also gain insight into the customer’s preferences and needs, which will aid the sales staff in organising their plans for better and faster customer interactions. Overall, it has the potential to improve retention and reduce turnover.
Make Intelligent Decisions – When the sales team remembers the customer’s demands and responds immediately, they feel valued. CRM may help you get insights, predict future outcomes, make recommendations, and even advise next steps with customers based on previous interactions and data.
From the initial ‘Hello’ through the deal-closing ‘Handshake,’ Zoho CRM is a sophisticated CRM software that provides your organisation with everything it needs. Zoho CRM may well be readily customised to fit your company’s demands, regardless of its size. It allows you to create and reorganise modules, add custom fields and sections, create new layouts, and even clone layouts, thanks to its user-friendly interface. You may also change the look of your homepage, adjust module views, build templates, and much more.
- Zoho CRM, while also being scalable, allows you to automate all of your everyday processes, such as sending follow-up emails, updating records, and assigning tasks. Effortless communication can happen with your customers via email, phone, chat, and social media, and keep track of all your discussions in one place, thanks to the industry’s first multi-channel CRM.
- Create workflows that automatically activate tasks based on preset parameters to increase your team’s productivity. A BLUEPRINT can also be designed to mandate the conditions under which your salespeople close deals.
- Zoho SalesIQ offers your marketing, sales, and support teams the digital customer engagement tools to communicate with every site visitor at every stage of the customer lifecycle. By adding Zoho SalesIQ into your existing CRM, you extend your ability to connect with customers, and give your team the tools to support customers instantly, while keeping all interactions organized.
- Go real-time with SalesSignals, which alerts you when your customers connect with your brand on any channel.
- You may acquire a lot of vital information to build your business using Zoho CRM’s Analytics, which delivers sales performance data, trend analytics, pivot charts, and more.
- To top it off, Zoho CRM includes an AI-powered sales assistant named Zia, who analyses your sales trends and assists you by recommending the optimum time to contact a customer, detecting anomalies in your sales processes, and generating forecasts based on your sales patterns.
- Also, just in case you need to work while on the road, your CRM data is also accessible via a sophisticated Mobile Application. Make the most of your time by conducting a ‘Near Me’ search and using Remote Check-in, to keep track of your team’s activities. You can also add, amend, or remove records while offline, and your data will be instantly synced once you reconnect to the internet.
Overall, CRM can consolidate all data into a single area, making it easier for support, Human Resources, product, sales, and marketing teams to access it. CRM is a useful tool for saving time, staying organised, managing client interactions and data, and increasing sales for your company.
If you’re looking to get started with CRM system, Get in touch with us or try Zoho CRM for managing your sales, marketing & support in one platform. As Australia’s leading Zoho Authorised Partner, we offer implementation, integration, migration, and developing Zoho solutions across a range of industries.