Project Manager / Business Analyst Job Alert
We are looking for an entry level Project Manager / Business Analyst who will learn to manage our Digital / CRM projects. Your duties will include delivering every project on time within budget and scope, work with stakeholders to determine requirements for a Digital / CRM projects.
- Part-time or full time available
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance with the helps of appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Prepare reports and present them to senior management as needed
- Maintain relations with the client and all stakeholders
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
- Knowledge and understanding in software development, CRM, web and mobile technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement and truly wants to make a difference leading and tasking project teams to create deliverables and achieve project outcomes that will benefit our clients. Apply Now!
If you meet the above criteria, then please submit your resume and cover letter, click here to apply online, and we will be in touch if your application is successful.